It can be said that, the United States (US) is one of countries whose citizens going to Vietnam yearly. You know, thanks to the new rules of Vietnam, procedure to apply for Vietnam visa is simple a lot. This article hereby will tell you about Requirements for Vietnam visa for US citizens.
Do US citizens need a visa for Vietnam?
In case you are an US passport holders, we wish to notify that you have to apply for a Vietnam visa to enter this country.
Passport Requirement for US citizens to get Vietnam visa
The passport of applicants who apply Vietnam visa for US citizens should satisfy following requirements:
– Have at least 2 blank pages to get visa stamp and seal at Vietnam international airports
– Have a validity of at least 6 month, counted from the date you arrive to Vietnam
Photographs Requirements for US citizens to get Vietnam visa
The photograghs of applicants who apply Vietnam visa for US citizens should satisfy following requirements:
– Have a white background.
– Must be taken in the last 03 months.
– Eyes look straight on without glasses, photos should be taken clearly with the appearance of 2 ears.
– You have to upload one colored photo (4X6) taking during last (3) months to the application form.
Get visa stamped at Vietnam international airport
United States passport holder can use their Visa to enter Vietnam, passenger can stamp visa at one of Vietnam international airport gates such as Noi Bai, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Tan Son Nhat
To stamp Visa at the airport, passenger should prepare the following documents:
– Visa Approval Letter by Vietnam Immigration Department
– Immigration Form
– Passport and remaining term of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
– 2 4×6 photos with white background
– Fee for Visa stamped
Vietnam Visa from US (United State)
A certain thing almost every body know is, citizens of United States are required for a Vietnam visa to enter this country.
You can choose our fast track service to have quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports.
We affirm that there is no client who has ever been denied stamping visa or refused entry to Vietnam by Vietnam international airport security if getting visa approval letter from our company. You must follow step-by-step instructions to enter Vietnam normally. You can take our fast track service into your consideration to avoid any problem with visa procedure or airport security to have best time for your trip.
According to the regulations of the government of Vietnam, the Vietnam Immigration Department, all the citizens of the countries in the world and the United States passport holders can apply Vietnam visa for US citizens to enter Vietnam.
We can apply for entry Vietnam Visa for US citizen including 1-month type (one time or many times), 3-month type (one time or many times), 06-month or 1-year type (many times)
United States people can apply for Visa on arrival Vietnam for purposes such as tourism, trade, work, relative visit, medical treatment, marriage, etc.
Passenger does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let us know so we can handle trade visa in our way
Time for tourism or trade Visa for United States people can be faster than 5 days; Or Visa can be obtained urgently in 01, 02 days but passenger must pay extra fee.
Dossier set submitted by us to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time passenger must still pay fee as normal
In case Visa cannot be obtained by our fault, we will: redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
When obtaining Visa, passenger can fly or travel by road or waterway from United States or from other countries to Vietnam.
– United States people can apply for Entry Visa online on our website or via email to us.
– Passenger can go to the Embassy and apply for visa for vietnam from US at Vietnam Embassy in United States or Vietnam Embassy in another country.
How to get Vietnam Visa US citizen?
There are 2 main ways for you to get Vietnam visa in United States and you can choose one in order to make it convenient for you.
Apply for Vietnam visa online
This is the simplest and fastest way for US passport holder. To apply for visa online, passenger can visit our website or send email to us, after 5-7 working days, passenger will receive visa dispatch granted by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Since 1996 All US citizens coming to Vietnam can pick up visa at Vietnam International airport, so it is easy for them to get Visa for Vietnam from U.S.
In case you need a Visa for Vietnam from US, you can obtain for Vietnam Visa On Arrival by finish the following simple steps:
– Accessing the website, filling in the apply Vietnam visa form online, double checking your information to make sure that all are correct and make a payment for service fee.
– Receiving your approval letter and accompanied instructions to get your visa stamped. The visa agent shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
– Get your visa stamped when arriving Vietnam International Airports (Ha Noi/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh city/ Nha Trang).
Are you afraid of having problems at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficult by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry? You can book extra service accompanied when applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival on our website.
Apply Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in United States
To apply for visa online and stamp visa at Vietnam Embassy, passenger must send us address of Vietnam Embassy passenger wants to go to stamp visa. After visa is completed and sent to the passenger, passenger must follow our instructions to stamp visa
Contact Vietnam embassy/consulate:
Please come in person to a nearest Vietnam embassy during business hours to apply for your visa. The visa procedure and Vietnam visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy and it normally takes you at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam visa.
To have contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in United States, please access our homepage and find the box Vietnam Embassy location.
– Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
– Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
– Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
Embassy of Vietnam in Washington DC, UNITED STATES
1233 20th St NW, Suite 400 – Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (1-202) 861 073
Fax: 1-202) 861 0917
Visa Section of the Embassy:
Opening hours: 9:30 – 12:30 Monday through Friday.
Phone: (202) 861- 2293, (202) 861- 0694 and (202) 861- 0737 ext. 221, 222, 236, 237 during 10:00 – 12:00 AM and 2:30 – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
Fax: (202) 861- 1297 and (202) 861- 0917
Consulate General of Vietnam in San Francisco, United States
1700 California St, Suite 580 San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415)922-1707 (415)922-1577
Fax: (415)922-1848 (415)922-1757
Consulate General of Vietnam in Houston, United States
5251 Westheimer Rd, Suite 1100
Houston, Texas 77056
Tel: 713-850-1233 | 713-840-0096
Fax: 713-840-0159 | 713-871-0312
Mon – Fri: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Local Time: 10:36:46 P.M.
Consulate General of Vietnam in New York, UNITED STATES
866 UN Plaza, Suite 435, New York, N.Y. 10017, USA
Phone: (1212) 644 0594
Fax: (1212) 644 5732
Visa Extension – Vietnam Visa Requirements
Requirements for Vietnam Visa for US citizens also have Vietnam visa extension. According to the provisions of the Government of Vietnam, foreigners in general and United States passport holders in particular are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for 06 maximum continuous months.
If passenger has visa expired without further extension, passenger will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
Passenger entering at Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province will easily extend and save cost than Noi Bai Hanoi or Da Nang, Nha Trang.
Procedures for Vietnam visa extension for United States people with the purpose of tourism, trade, work, relative visit
Work Permits in Vietnam
Before coming to Vietnam, the United States should prepare following documents to save the time to come back your country.
– The judicial profile issued by the authority of the resident country and is governed by the foreign diplomatic of that country. Foreigners should ask for some copies to use in other cases..
– The certificate of at least 5 year working experience of company which should be governed by the foreign diplomatic of that country. The foreigners should ask for some copies of this document.
– Other related certificates or degrees should be governed.