The foreigners arriving to Vietnam these days have many questions about Vietnam e-visa which is officially launched on February 1, 2017 by the Vietnamese Government in its pilot plan until February 1, 2021. For the Guyanese citizens, the first question should be: Vietnam e-visa is available for Guyana passport or not?
To answer this question, we are sorry to inform that at the moment, Guyanese citizens are NOT eligible for Vietnam e-visa. In the first stage of this plan, this kind of visa is available for just 80 nationals. Further nationalities may be added from time to time, but we are not sure about time of this move.
So, how to obtain Vietnam visa for Guyanese citizens at the moment?
The traditional ways to get Vietnam visa for Guyanese remain the same as previously with two options as follows:
- Getting visa via the Vietnam embassy; or
- Getting Vietnam visa on arrival.
|Description||Visa on arrival||Vietnam embassy visa|
|Issued by||Vietnam Immigration Department||Vietnam Embassy|
|Processing time||2 working days (or 2 hours urgent)||No information|
|Processing fee||From US$9 (excluding stamp fee)||No information|
|Additional fees||None||Postal cost, driving, parking fees|
|Passport required||Not required||Required|
Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
In order to apply for a visa on arrival, you are requested to complete 3 simple steps as follow:
- Step 1: Fill in an online application form and make a payment for processing service fee
- Step 2: Get a visa approval letter delivered via email within 2 hours (emergency service) or 2 working days (normal service)
- Step 3: Present the original passport, copy of approval letter (in hard copy), 2 photos (at passport sized) and pay the stamping fee to get visa attached on the passport at arrival airport.
Apply for a Vietnam Embassy visa in Guyana
At present, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Guyana to issue a visa directly. You will need to apply for a visa on arrival instead or visit the nearest Embassy of Vietnam in neighbouring countries for the help.
If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly call us by +84 968 18 77 18 or send an email to email@example.com. We are happy to assist you at our best.