We wish to notify that you have to apply for a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam if you are a Curacao passport holder.
Vietnam visa requirement for Curacao passport holders
Curacao passport holders need visa to travel to Vietnam. Depends on your purpose to Vietnam you can apply for Vietnam tourist or business visas. Vietnam tourist visa is normally issue for 1 or three months, business visa is issued up to 6 months. Visa applicant can apply for single or multiple entries visa.
Vietnam tourist visa is issued for people who want to go to Vietnam for travelling or visiting friends. Vietnam business visa is issued for business or work purpose.
People can apply for Vietnam visa with Vietnam Immigration Department or Vietnam embassy in their country or a country near them if we do not have any Vietnam embassy or consulate in their country.
Applying with Immigration Department you need:
- An email address
- Online payment tools (example: credit card like visa or master card, paypal) to pay for our service fees
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months with at least 1 blank page
- 2 passport photos size
- USA cash to pay for the visa fees at the airport
For further information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
After filling in the online application form on this website and paying for a little service fees. You will receive an approval letter from immigration officers whether or not your visa will be granted at the airport. Applying with Immigration Department can have your visa at a Vietnam international airport on the day you will arrive. You do not need to go to the embassy for Vietnam visa as traditional way.
How to get Vietnam visa in Curacao?
There are 2 main ways for you to get Vietnam visa in Curacao :
Applying online to get your visa
a. At your arrival airport in Vietnam
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 1 working day for normal service or just 2-3 working or non-working hours for rush service.
To apply, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Access the website and Fill in Apply Vietnam Visa Form
- Make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
- Receive your approval letter from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
b. At a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam Consulate
If you would like to get your visa at a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in a faster way, you can use our “Embassy visa” service and you can apply online to get the approval letter from us, bring it to the Vietnam embassy/consulate, submit required documents, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa. Please note that this approval letter is not available for those who travel by sea to Vietnam.
Contact a Vietnam embassy/Consulate
Please come in person to a nearest Vietnam embassy during business hours to apply for your visa. The visa procedure and visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy and it normally takes you at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam visa.
To have contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Curacao, please check in the box Vietnam Embassy Location at the footer of this page.
– Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
– Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
– Your passport must be valid for at least six months.