Complete Name: Co-operative Republic of Guyana
Native Name: Guyana
- Regions: Barima-Waini, Cuyuni-Mazaruni, Demerara-Mahaica, East Berbice-Corentyne, Essequibo Islands-West Demerara, Mahaica-Berbice, Pomeroon-Supenaam, Potaro-Siparuni, Upper Demerara-Berbice, Upper Takutu-Upper Essequibo
- Principal Towns: Georgetown, Linden, New Amsterdam, Anna Regina, Corriverton, Bartica
- Principal Agglomeration : Georgetown
Do Guyanese passport holders required to apply visa for getting to Vietnam?
WGuyana citizens are required visa to Vietnam. However, Vietnam has not had any embassies or consulates in Guyana yet, therefore Guyana passport holders either apply Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam evisa) with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website OR have to find Vietnam embassies in a nearby country for Vietnam visas.
How to get Vietnam visa in Guyana?
You can get your Vietnam visa by the 2 following ways:
Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate
Since there is no Vietnam representative office in Guyana at the present, you can check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy / Consulate to contact.
In case it is so inconvenient for you to come in person to a Vietnam embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa by post is recommended. However, please contact the embassy in advance to check whether you can obtain a Vietnam visa by post or not.
Apply online to obtain a visa approval letter to pick up visa at a Vietnam international airport
Please follow the simple steps as below to know how to apply for a Vietnam visa online:
– Access the website and fill in the online visa application form to apply forVietnam visa on Arrival
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
Vietnam visa requirements for Guyana
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam evisa) people need to meet these requirements:
- Passport which at least 1 month left;
- An empty page in the passport for new visa to be pasted in (This will be done when you arriving a Vietnam international airport);
- 2 passport photos size (these photos need to be handed together with the passport to the customs at the Vietnam international airport);
- USA cash (to pay for the Vietnam visa fees at the airport)
Vietnam evisa are also available for applying by smart phone.
AMERICAN CASH are IMPORTANT because the customs at Vietnam airports will not take any other currencies except the USA notes. You cannot do any exchange before passing through the customs’ gate. It means if you do not have these cash already in hand, you might not allow passing the customs’ gate.
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Guyana ?
We regret to let you know that there is no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate located in Guyana at this moment. Please contact to the Vietnam Embassies/Consulates in other countries where you find nearest and most convenient for you to contact.
Whenever there is an Embassy or Consulate of Vietnam in Guyana, we will post on our website immediately so that you can update the latest news.