If you are on a trip in in Venezuela or you are a in Venezuelan citizen who live in in Venezuela, you will need a visa to enter Vietnam. This article will support you with knowledge about How to get Vietnam visa in Venezuela.
When do you need a Vietnam Visa?
Before knowing How to get Vietnam visa in Venezuela, you have to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
At the moment, every Venezuela need to obtain a valid visa for their every single trip to Vietnam.
In case you are citizens of other countries who are not listed in Vietnam visa exemption list, you need a Vietnam Visa as well..
Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for people who live distant from the Vietnam Embassy and DON’T want to get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy,…
We powerfully suggest you booking tourist visa or business visa on-line because the shortest and quickest option to get Vietnam visa as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: simply one to 2 working days in traditional case. Four to eight operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for rush case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– Most extra services: when you apply online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTE,… some extra services are available. These services can support you save time and acquire a lot of comforts in your trip.
– How will it work?
- You maybe need a help of the agency who will help you to get visa online, after filling in the form online and take a payment for service fee
- After the confirmed time, an approval letter will be sent to you.
- They shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time (working time)
Vietnam Embassy in Venezuela
Of course if you have time and want to apply visa via Vietnam Embassy, there is another option for your answer How to get Vietnam visa in Venezuela.
Here is the address:
Vietnamese Embassy in Caracas, Venezuela
Address: 9na Transversal, Entre 6ta y 7ma Avenidas, Quinta Las Mercedes, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela
Phone: (+58) 212-6357402
Fax: (+58) 212-2647324
Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9.00am – 12pm
Vietnam Embassy in Venezuela Website
Website of Vietnam Embassy in Venezuela is https://vietnamembassy-venezuela.org/
Apply for Vietnam Visa at Embassy – How to get Vietnam visa in Venezuela
How to get Vietnam visa in Venezuela? This is 4 steps you should do to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Venezuela
- Visit the Embassy website, and download and fill in the form.
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Bring all required documents (see below).
- After 5 working days, return to the Embassy to collect your visa.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a clear answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy for details.
- A completed visa application form
- Your original passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without glass wears)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Before applying visa, there are something you should note:
– Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
For any further information or you need any support, please kindly contact us.
We are here willing and pleased to assist you at our best!