Citizens of Colombia are allowed to enter Vietnam as long as you have a valid Vietnam visa. In order to get visa, Vietnam visa fee for Colombia citizens is required.
Visa cost for Colombia citizens
Like visa fee applied for citizens of other countries, visa fee for Colombia citizens is divided into two sub-types:
- Visa approval fee to get pre-approved Vietnam visa letter
- Stamping fee to get official visa at Vietnam international airport
Presently, approval fee will be collected by visa agent that you request visa directly, and stamping fee is collected by Immigration officer when passengers arrive Vietnam airport.
|Visa types||Visa approval fee (USD)||Visa stamping fee (USD)|
|One month single entry visa||40||25|
|One month multiple entries visa||50||50|
|Three month single entry visa||130||25|
|Three month multiple entries visa||165||50|
When should you pay visa fee?
- Visa approval fee is the fee to let your visa application in processing, so this fee should be paid in advance
- Visa stamping fee will be required at the moment passengers get official visa at visa on arrival. This fee is charged by US dollar or Vietnam Dong
Steps to get visa Vietnam for Colombia citizens
There are some steps that Colombia citizens should complete in order to request visa:
- Completing visa application form online
- Sending visa approval fee by credit card or debit card
- Receiving visa approval letter via email
- Getting on board to Vietnam
- Paying stamping fee and getting official visa upon landing at Vietnam international airport
For any further information about Vietnam visa fee for Colombia citizens, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline number +84 968 18 77 18.