There are many kinds of Vietnam visa and they are issued depending on your purpose to enter Vietnam. The following will guide you details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form for foreigners who want to travel Vietnam with Vietnam Business Visa in Malaysia.
Vietnam Business Visa in Malaysia
According to immigration rules, Vietnam business visa are needed for Malaysian citizens, or people living in Malaysia when they come to Vietnam with many purpose such as: Explore business potentialities, set up industrial venture, purchase or sell merchandise, attend conferences or meetings…
For those who come to Vietnam to find a place to live or to visit potential schools for their children or to find new business opportunities can apply for tourist visa for a stay of up to 90 days with single-entry or multiple-entry permit. Longer stays require a business visa. Vietnam business visa allows foreigners to apply for single entry or multiple entries and lasts for up to one year.
In fact, Malaysia is in Vietnam visa exemption list so that Malaysian passport holders are allowed to enter Vietnam 30 days without a Vietnam visa. With a longer stay, Malaysian citizenn still need to hold visa as usual. If you are not Malaysian but are now in this country, please check the table below to know whether you need to apply visa or not.
The validity of Vietnam Business Visa in Malaysia
The maximum period of stay a business visa is one year. There are single and multiple entries for the short-term visas (valid for three months) however the long-term visa is issued with multiple entries solely.
Required documents for applying for Vietnam Business Visa
- Your passport with at least 6 months from the date of travel to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty pages remaining
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs: 35x45cm, white background, 80% face size, taken within 6 months and without glasses.
- Invitation letter
- Return ticket flight.
Applying for Vietnam Visa on Arrival
There is an easier way for foreigners to get Vietnam Business Visa: let a Visa Agent apply for you. Your visa will be given at the airport where you land. This is a very convenient way, you do not need to go to to the Embassy or Consulate, just need to stay at home, access the Internet and do some simple steps, you will get a Vietnam Business Visa. On the other hand, processing time may be shorter than when you apply at Embassy, it becomes the most convenient way if you are in an urgent case.
Vietnam visa fees in Malaysia depends on the service you choose. The processing time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get a visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
How to get Vietnam Business Visa in Malaysia? Just doing 3 following steps, you will get Vietnam Visa easily:
- After accessing in the website, you must fill out the apply Vietnam Visa form online with your information such as full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number…
- After double-checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process the approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Besides that, when you apply visa on arrival, you can also book some extra services. Some extra services are available in a variety of kinds once you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. These services will make your trip be more comfortable and flexible, of course, you can choose them or not, no problem!
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Malacca, Penang, Terengganu, Sabah, Kedah, Perak, Pahang or any cities in Malaysia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Get Vietnam Business Visa via Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia
By this way, visitors have to go to the Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia and apply for the Visa there. For both Malaysian passport and other countries’ passport, visitors need to come to Embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up. The processing time will need a longer time than when you apply online.
Vietnam Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: No. 4, Persiaran Stonor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 2148 4036, 2148 4534
- Fax: (603) 2148 3270, 2141 4696
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years of experience in visa service and 20-year in the traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money-back guarantees for declined applications.
Any problem or trouble during your applying visa process? Whenever you need help, please do not hesitate to contact us at
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 or 1900 6859
- WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com.