Does Falkland Islander require to apply visa for visiting Vietnam ?
Falkland Islands citizens the same as most of citizens in the world are required visa to Vietnam. Nevertheless, Vietnam has not had any embassies or consulates in Falkland Islands yet. Therefore, Falkland Islands passport holders either have to find Vietnam embassies in a nearby country for Vietnam visa OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
How to get Vietnam visa in Falkland Islands?
There are 2 ways for you to get a Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate
We wish to notify you that there is no Vietnam representative office in Falkland Islands at the present, please check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy / Consulate to contact.
In case it is so inconvenient for you to come in person to a Vietnam embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa by post is recommended. However, please contact the embassy in advance to check whether you can obtain a Vietnam visa by post or not.
2. Apply online now to request for picking visa on arrival Vietnam
No matter where you are, at home or in the office or even in the bus. No matter when it is, middle of the night or on the holidays, the Vietnam visa on arrival process can be done easily at anytime and anywhere.
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival is simple and fast, people need:
- A valid passport with at least 1 month left.
- An empty page in the passport for your Vietnam visa to be pasted in (when you arrived Vietnam international airport).
- 2 passport photos size (these photos and the passport will be handed in at the airport when you will arrive)
- Visa fees paid at the airport
AMERICAN NOTES are important because the customs at Vietnam international airport will not take any other currencies except the USA cash and you cannot do any exchange after passing through the customs’ gate.
The visa application process also can be done with a smart phone also.