When applying Vietnam visa to enter this country for any purpose, Paraguayan passport holders may come accross many question. What are frequently asked questions about Vietnam visa?
My Visa Approval Letter is incorrect, what should I do?
For the most proper support on Vietnam Visa Application and Visa Approval Letter as well, kindly inform us immediately through email email@example.com or Hotline +84 968 18 77 18 or contact email of consultant who sent you Visa Approval Letter.
Do I need a visa for Vietnam?
Please be kindly informed that at the moment, the Vietnam visa requirements concern your nationality. As in the question, you do not clearly indicate your nationality, so, please select your nationality on top of this page for detailed information. In addition, you may refer your information to our email firstname.lastname@example.org to get detailed guide on Vietnam visa requirement as well as how to apply for a Vietnam visa for you.
How to get my Vietnam visa?
At the moment, there are two common ways to get a visa for Vietnam, namely:
- Getting a visa on arrival. This option is highly recommended for those traveling to Vietnam by air for its convenience, fast processing and simplicity. Using this way, travelers only need to submit an online Vietnam visa application form, get the visa approval letter sent to email within certain period of time and then get visa stamped onto passport upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
- Getting a visa via Vietnam embassy. This is highly recommended for those not traveling to Vietnam by air and those living close to the office of Vietnam Embassy/consulate.
What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival is a convenient way to get a valid visa for Vietnam. Introduced to travelers in 2004, this kind of visa has soon become popular thanks for its convenience, fast-processing and simplicity.
To get a visa on arrival to Vietnam, travelers only need to complete 3 simple steps as follows:
- Fill out the online application form for Vietnam visa, make payment of service fee;
- Get visa approval letter delivered to email together with detailed guide to get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport;
- Show passport, Vietnamese visa application form (formerly known as entry and exit form), 2 photos and stamping fee to the Immigration Officer at the Landing Visa/VOA counter at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped there.
What is total cost of Vietnam visa on arrival?
Everyone who uses Vietnam visa on arrival needs to pay two kinds of fees as follows:
- Service fee (also known as visa approval letter processing fee): this is the fee to pay to the travel agent (like Vietnam-visa.com) to process your visa application with the Vietnam Immigration Department and deliver the visa approval letter issued by the Department to your email. This fee may vary depending on kind of visa, number of applicants in your groups, and processing time you wish to use, and its detailed are clearly stated for each nationality. Please select your nationality in top of this page for such details.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee to pay to the Immigration Officer at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. And it is fixed based on type of visa as follows:
- US$25 for a single entry visa;
- US$50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months;
- US$95 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 6 months; and
- US$135 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 1 year.
What are important remarks for Vietnam visa on arrival?
There are 2 most important remarks for Vietnam visa on arrival you should notice.
- Unlike visa on arrival to Cambodia or Laos which can be picked up at your entry into such countries without doing anything beforehand, Visa on arrival to Vietnam requires you to apply online to get a visa approval letter beforehand. Without such letter, you cannot board your flight to Vietnam.
- While visa on arrival to many countries works for both land or sea border crossing and air travelers, Vietnam visa on arrival is for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.
So, before applying for Vietnam visa on arrival, please take these into your account.
Where can I use Vietnam visa on arrival?
As Vietnam visa on arrival works at 5 international airports of Vietnam only (consisting of Noi Bai – Hanoi, Cat Bi – Hai Phong, Da Nang – Da Nang, Cam Ranh – Khanh Hoa and Tan Son Nhat – Ho Chi Minh City), you only can use this kind of visa if you are traveling to Vietnam by air through any of those airports.